Thriday offers shares to successful Customer Advisory Board applicants
Thriday has always been, and will always be, about its small business members. For this reason, we’re are thrilled to invite you to apply for a position in Thriday's Customer Advisory Board (CAB)!
This initiative will hold us to account for hitting our key customer success and service measures. Michael Nuciforo, Thriday's CEO, published a great blog article about the project here.
What is a Customer Advisory Board?
The CAB will consist of a dedicated group 10-12 Thriday customers that represent the needs and interests of all business owners. We want to leverage the shared experiences of all our customers to hold us accountable to our mission of helping businesses thrive.
Sounds awesome! What will I need to do?
We will conduct monthly meetings for 1.5 hours. Thriday will present our latest product features, current opportunities and challenges, and we are looking for you to contribute your thoughts, opinions and feedback on both pieces.
What do I get in return?
- Successful applicants will receive share options in the business for a 12-month commitment.
- Early-bird tickets to 'Thriday', an exclusive event for our VIP investors and customers, scheduled for October 2021. More details coming soon!
To apply for the role, you simply have to fill the form below that responds to the following:
- Your interest in supporting Thriday through the CAB
- Where you think Thriday can improve
- Getting to know you & your business
To have your views included, please complete the survey by 11:59pm (AEST) Friday 30 April.